WHINE

Sep. 9th, 2026 09:38 am
mlerules: (TP kitty)
[personal profile] mlerules
I just want to take a frakking shower. But medication delivery requires a signature. The Must Have Now meds that were to arrive yesterday afternoon, didn't. This was after I called mid-day when the bundle of Needed in 3 Days meds showed up, but the urgent ones didn't. After another phone call this AM, I've been assured they'll arrive today. But until then, I cannot take a shower because I need to wait where I can hear the doorbell, answer the door, and sign for them. There's SO much more, but this is all I choose to whine about here and now.

Ah, well, I'll prevail upon the Dear Friend who's staying here now to take over doorbell duty once off a work Zoom in another hour or so. Until then, mebbe I'll pick back up the book I've tried to open and read for about 48 hours now, but keep getting distracted so haven't. At least I got a solid 4.5 hour chunk of sleep last night. Huzzah!

Date: 2026-09-10 02:28 am (UTC)
titianarchivist: Dolphins of Knossos, Crete (Dolphins)
From: [personal profile] titianarchivist
*hugs* A couple nights ago I dreamed that I ran into you at a rock club in Boston. I'm sorry that your life right now is very different than that!! Hopefully at least the meds + shower have come by now ♥

Profile

mlerules: (Default)
mlerules

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
678 9101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 29th, 2026 06:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios